Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Late I'm Late: JFI: December: Carrots.

I truly feel like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

I'm late in announcing JFI: December 2008.

JFI, Jihva For Ingredients, is one of the most popular food blog events around. JFI,the brainchild of Indira (needs no introduction), showcases an ingredient each month.

The ingredient chosen for this month is carrots.
From appetizers to desserts, carrots find a place in each course and in every cuisine.
All you creative cooks out there send me recipes that prominently feature carrots. That rabbit needs them and so do I.
No rules for participation, just some guidelines.
  • Prepare a dish showcasing carrots and write about it in your blog in the month of November. No limit to the number of entries you can send. Non bloggers, email the recipe along with a picture of the dish.
  • Make sure your post links to this announcement.
  • Send an email to the.best.cooker@gmail.com with JFI:Carrot in the subject line. Please include the following information in your email:
    --Your blog name
    --Name of the entry
    --URL of your post

Updated: The roundup is here.
 
Add to Technorati Favorites